London, June, 7th 2013
What's new with 1.4?
- Graph: total rewrite of TinkerPop Blueprints API that now are the default Java interface, support for light-weight edges (no document), labeled relationships using separate classes and vertex fields
- Storage: new Paged-Local compressed "plocal" engine (not yet transactional)
- SQL: INSERT and UPDATE supports JSON syntax, improved usage of indexes upon ORDER BY, supported timeout in query and global, new create function command, flatten() now is expand(), new OSQLMethod classes to handle methods even in chain, new encode() and decode() functions, support for new dictionary:<key> as target in SELECT and TRAVERSE
- new SCHEDULER component using CRON syntax
- new OTriggered class to use JS as hook
- MMap: auto flush of pages on regular basis
- Fetch-plan: support for skip field using "-2"
- Index: auto rebuild in background, usage of different data-segment
- Export: supported partial export like schema, few clusters, etc.
- Console: improved formatting of resultsets
- HTTP: new /batch command supporting transaction too, faster connection through /connect command, /document returns a JSON
- Studio: UML display of class