London, October 11th 2012 - NuvolaBase is glad to announce big news for this release 1.2! Two of the most long awaited features are finally part of OrientDB. I'm talking about Server Side Functions, Record Level Security and Partitioned Graphs. This software is always FREE for any usage and Open Sourced with Apache 2 license. If you need professional support contact the NuvolaBase professional support.
If you are interested on getting the OrientDB certification contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Download as usual: http://code.google.com/
p/orient/wiki/Download or click on the direct links:
- OrientDB Embedded and Server: http://code.google.
- OrientDB Graph(ed): http://
code.google.com/p/orient/ downloads/detail?name= orientdb-graphed-1.2.0.zip
- Record Level Security, just overriding the ORestricted abstract class. Partitioned Graphs is never been so easy!
- Profiler: generation of snapshots
- JMX now is a plugin (not more installed by default)
- Automatic rebuild of schema index on restart after a crash/hard shutdown
- SQL: new EXPLAIN command to profile any commands, new SQL LET keyword to set context variables, support for Sub-Queries in CREATE EDGE
- Object Database JPA interface: support for configurable naming policy
- Supported abstract classes (without record cluster)
- Partial unmarshalling of fields to speed up queries
- Automatic backup can start at concrete time
- Console: prompt password if not provided
- Renamed traverse's WHERE in WHILE
- 65 bugs fixed!